- The 2018 A3 symposium is the 9th joint conference held by Korea, China, and Japan, following the great success of previous symposiums held in the three countries. It will be held in Kyoto, Japan, from October 29 to 31, 2018.
It covers the state of art research activities about emerging materials, focusing on synthesis, characterizations, and applications of nanomaterials: nanocarbons (graphene, nanotubes, and fullerenes), new two-dimensional materials (TMDCs and others), and other related nanomaterials. Variety of applications, electronics, energy, and environment, are covered in this Symposium.
The symposium consists of invited oral talks and contributed poster presentations. Each country has a symposium chair, and invited speakers are selected by each country. Poster presentations are selected after reviewing submitted abstracts.
The organizers would like to express our great thanks to all the participants, speakers, and everyone who supports our Symposium. We look forward to seeing all the participants in October 29-31 at Kyoto, Japan!
Group photographs of the 9th A3 Symposium
- Nov 14, 2018: The 9th A3 Symposium has successfully finished. See you next year in Sungkyunkwan, Korea!
- Oct 25, 2018: Excursion information is updated.
- Oct 24, 2018: Program is updated.
- Oct 22, 2018: Information of symposium event is updated.
- Oct 15, 2018: Program is updated.
- October 9. 2018: Cancellation Policy of the hotel is updated.
- September 21. 2018: The list of invited speakers from China, and poster panel size are updated.
- September 6. 2018: Hotel information and VISA information are updated.
- September 5. 2018: VISA information is updated.
- August 30. 2018: VISA information is updated.
- August 30. 2018: Registration fee is updated.
- August 27. 2018: Professors to whom you submit abstract are corrected.
- August 23, 2018: Tentative program is updated.
- August 9, 2018: Conference agenda is updated.
- July 31, 2018: The list of invited speakers from China is updated.
- July 30, 2018: The list of invited speakers from Korea and Japan is updated.
- June 7, 2018: New HP is opened.
October 29-31, 2018
Uji Campus, Kyoto University
Riichiro Saito (Tohoku University)
Young Hee Lee (Sungkyunkwan University)
Fei Wei (Tsinghua University)
Local organizing members
Kazunari Matsuda (Kyoto University)
Yuhei Miyauchi (Kyoto University)
Keisuke Shinokita (Kyoto University)
Takashi Someya (Kyoto University)